Friday, December 07, 2007

VFG Featured Members 12.7.07

FEATURED MEMBERS OF THE WEEK


Poppy's Vintage Clothing



Poppy's Vintage Clothing "Hi, I'm Mary Jane from Poppy's Vintage Clothing. I have been selling on eBay since 1999 & in 2006 I opened up both my Poppy's Vintage Clothing website and ebay site of the same name, devoted to offering my wonderful vintage finds to those of you who can appreciate and enjoy them. I have been collecting, wearing and selling vintage clothing for over 30 years now. I have an eye for the wild, weird and wonderful and I DO know quality. I just can't stop myself from buying more, it's a passion! I enjoy sharing my finds with my
customers & I work very hard at finding unique items that you can either collect or wear."

"Wearing vintage clothing should be fun! So come & take a peek, you might just find that special item that will set you apart from the
rest of the crowd!"



Posh Girl Vintage



Posh Girl Vintage .. "Posh Girl Vintage is family owned & operated in beautiful S. Calif. Our family has a long history in the clothing business. You could say its in our blood."

"I've been a vintage freak & collector since I was 13. I've also worked in photo studios & in the film industry for some time, as well as a model for Helmut Newton, David Perry, & Olivia De Berardinis. This has given me access to some great & unusual items. I do all the photography & web design. I'm a member of the Vintage Fashion Guild & other costume societies."

"We love well made & beautifully designed clothing of any age but here we prefer vintage clothing & adore vintage lingerie. Designers & unknown labels are both in our collection as long as they meet our standards of style & quality."

"You won't find trashed, stained, uncleaned, or unrepaired items here. Occasionally, if we love an item enough and it has some flaws we'll have it restored to the best possible condition & list any flaws it may have left, if any. Some vintage pieces just need to be saved.

Shop poshgirlvintage.com for Couture to Street Style."





Posh*Pig*Vintage

Posh*Pig*Vintage "Posh*Pig*Vintage offers a fine selection of vintage clothing,
accessories, jewelry and textiles from the Victorian era through the early 1960s. Items for every budget and collecting level, as well as wearables and "sewables". For more quality items, please visit our new website, www.poshpigvintage.com!"