Friday, November 30, 2007

VFG Featured Members 11.30.07

FEATURED MEMBERS OF THE WEEK


Petticoat Army Vintage



Petticoat Army Vintage "Petticoat Army Vintage loves 30s through 50s clothing, especially dresses, dresses, dresses! Nothing but real vintage, listed every week! Visit us on myspace, too."



Pinky-A-GoGo



Pinky-A-GoGo "Hello! We love to bring you the coolest, rarest, funkiest retro finds from all over the world! If you are looking for anything funky or fabulous email -- and we may just have it. We collect everything and anything that we think is cool... and we know cool.

Hmmm, a little bit about me. I am a graduate of FIT (The Fashion Institute of Technology) and Parsons School of Design in NYC! My favorite color is pink! I have won many awards for Toy Design!

I have been a powerseller on eBay since Jan. 13, 1999. I have recently merged my 2 ebay selling accounts to this ebay name, which has been selling funky fun finds since March 27, 2001."





PleasureQueen

PleasureQueen "PleasureQueen has been on eBay for OVER SEVEN YEARS now. THANKS to all of you for supporting me and my auctions! Time DOES fly~ESPECIALLY when you're having fun, which I always do here. SPECIAL THANKS to my repeat buyers (you know who you are, MWAAAAAHHHHH, I ADORE you!). I've been selling vintage lingerie since Day One of my selling career here on eBay. I do sometimes sell contemporary lingerie items as well, though not often. I've begun to list more vintage pieces such as dresses and shoes. Although I'll always list vintage lingerie, I've decided to expand my horizons a bit; my sellers bring me so many nice pieces, I can't (and don't want to) resist them. I'll still sell vintage intimates, so not to worry: I love them too much to ever stop!"