Friday, October 12, 2007

VFG Featured Members 10.12.07

FEATURED MEMBERS OF THE WEEK


Galindo

"Elizabeth Galindo ..couture and costume designer ~ including period costume and production design research, fabric & couture design, costume design, and vintage collection"


ListitCafe


"ListitCafe Great vintage & much more ~ Divas Welcome ~Develop your own Unique Style with Vintage Clothing. Come see what's new at the Cafe!"


Little*Things Dolls and Clothes



"Little*Things Dolls and Clothes Specializing in Dolls and Clothing from the 1900's through 1970's. Visit our online auctions. I take pride in the items I offer on Ebay, and try to describe them to the best of my ability - I hate surprises as much as you! My philosophy is simple, be honest, be fair, treat my high bidders as I'd liked to be treated. If there's a problem and I know about it, you will too. If I miss it, I'll make it right. I've been collecting vintage clothing for 30 years, and I've been a doll collector for thirteen years, since my daughter was born."