Saturday, October 17, 2009

Vintage Cheap, But Chic: Caramel

Welcome to my new feature Vintage Cheap, But Chic! I originally started this on my own blog but I'm moving it on over here so I can feature all the great VFG Sellers. ;)

In this economy, it's harder than ever to look your best. There are pieces to splurge on but the fact is that most of us will look to vintage as a way to get a unique look for less. I'll be posting vintage finds for $20 and under. Every week you'll be treated to unique fashion finds for just a Jackson or less.

This week I'm into rich caramel brown for Fall:

Vintage Cheap, But Chic: Caramel


1. Caramel Kicks Vintage 80's Suede Pumps sz 9 from VintageinBohemia - $18
2. Vintage 1950s Long Soft Leather Formal Womens Gloves in Original Package Sz 6 from yosemitevintage - $19.95
3. 60's Resin Cameo Gold Tone Filigree Pin and Pendant Necklace from Morning Glorious Vintage and Collectibles - $19
4. Vintage womens Handbag tan brown envelope clutch purse leather 70s from aVenir Fashions - $15



♥♥♥♥♥
Justine
iKonic Vintage