Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bang For The Buck!

From our members - some of their reasons why you should join VFG! In the short time I have been a member of VFG I have realized a return on my investment many times over in added exposure as well as information and marketing tools. Glamour Puss Vintage I'm afraid that I may have enjoyed more than my $35 worth of this place... but I'm sure someone will let me know when I go over my allotment! Bijou Vintage The boards here really help one learn and grow as a vintage seller and the members here are very good about sharing their knowledge. Born Too Late Vintage I spend a small fortune annually on books about vintage, but here, ultimately, is where I do most of my learning. It's an amazing resource and community, worth far more to me than the $35 I dish out to belong! Glad Rags & Curios Being just shy of $3.00 a month, I feel it's the best bargain around. There are so many benefits and there's not a day that goes by that I do not learn something here. The Merchants of Vintage When I think of all the advertising & promotion The Vintage Fashion Guild does, as a whole and for individual members, what the VFG membership seal represents in the vintage community, the camaraderie and professional advice I get here, the resources the guild provides & how much those cost to maintain (forums, label resource, etc) and the plain old FUN I have, I think it's well worth the money. Vintage Fashion Library The things I have learned here --- from vintage information to tips on really obscure things to look for to sell that have nothing to do with vintage but garner good money --- have literally earned me thousands of dollars over the last few years. Cosmic Cowgirl I love reading the posts here: every day I learn something more and I love that the forums are a resource of people who know all sorts of things that I do and do not know. As a trader, I need access to that information, and the results are very rapid here. Circa Vintage Clothing
Apply For Trade
Membership Today!